Oodles with Noodle

Thursday, December 15, 2005

BUNCO BUNCO BUNCO!!!!

I love BUNCO! Last night was our christmas/ornament exchange Bunco for December. I always have a blast with the ladies in our group. I look forward to my Bunco night more than any other non-mommy activity. It's too bad I'm so shy and I have a hard time cutting loose at these parties...ha ha ha...for any of my fellow Bunco Babes you can attest to how UNTRUE that is! Thank god my husband saw the calendar last night or I might have missed it. It was a mad dash getting out the door but I made it (better late than not at all)....and I won my money back plus $5...not too shabby.

Gage continues to amaze/astound/amuse us. His comprehension is beyond ours! This morning he wanted to take the singing dog puppet he received from Aunty Kris to school this morning. Brian & I were explaining it's not a good idea to take toys to school because...we paused to find the right words...Gage interjected.."the other kids might get jealous?" Exactly! No more explanation needed. Another example...last night Gage was climbing the gate to get upstairs to see daddy...he was grunting like it was hard work & he was superman so Brian started laughing upstairs. Gage immediately asks "Are you laughing at me daddy?" you can't get away with anything around him; he catches EVERYTHING! Too smart for our own good.

Reece also continues to create her own personallity. She communicates VERY well without many words at this point. She understands most of what we say and is very good at pointing to what she wants. We are encouraging words...even if they are not "real" words...if she at least tries to babble she gets what she wants much faster. She is a shameless flirt (same as brother) and has daddy absolutely whipped!

Take a deep breath; Smile at a child; Wave at a neighbor; Think positive thoughts and enjoy being alive today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home