Oodles with Noodle

Monday, January 02, 2006

It's not what you think...

No we did NOT feed champagne to our son...it is sparkling grape juice. But it was very special to him. Before he went to bed new years eve we popped (twisted the cap) a bottle of our very best sparkling grape juice champagne and had a count down to New Years! Gage thought it was very cool. When I asked him what his new year resolution was he said.... "Presents...lots & lots of presents"...and that's a quote! I liked that resolution so much...it is so much better than get organized...or lose weight...get into shape...read more...shop less... Presents...lots & lots of presents....I resolve to get presents!

After 1 vodka tonic...yours truly was in bed/asleep before mid-night. After our new years celebration with Gage what could be any better....yeah that's it...that's the ticket. It's not cause I'm an old, married mommy...nahhh! Ok it is.

Well, Since it had been a while...now y'all have a bit to read & see before my next post. The house is destroyed, laundry is stacking up, trees need to be watered, dog poop needs to be picked up, bills need to be paid, dinner needs to be made, kids need a bath....I'm taking a nap. Oh, I must have been dreaming. Reece is stirring and duties are awaiting. Hope you all had a happy & safe new year filled with as much happiness & humor as ours was with Gage. Until we meet again~

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just a quick note before I head off to bed- you were busy, so I'm not even gonna try to comment on everything! All the pics are cute But what else would you expect from my favorite nephew and one of my favorite nieces? (I gotta be careful what I say!)

    I'm glad you guys had a good New Years... since we've had the ringers off, I wouldn't have known if you called anyway... =P For a brief moment this morning I thought I wanted to be social, but alas, not so much... so we ignored everybody.

    I'll talk to you tomorrow- hope everyone is sleeping soundly! =)

    Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home