Oodles with Noodle

Friday, December 16, 2005

40% Done

Well I feel like I am 40% done with Gifts for christmas (bought or made). But...christmas is only 9 days away and 1/2 of them need to be shipped...so no prob... OH MY GOD~ I actually am remaining very calm...ok...somewhat calm...well...maybe not freeking out yet. I still feel like I have adequate time if I use every spare moment to prepare for christmas and not clean house, cook or work. Hmmm that actually sounds not to bad. Wonder how Brian would like it ha ha ha. Gotta run, thought I could clean the house before the kids woke up but I have been working on gifts instead and haven't picked up a thing...and of course both children are up!

Be safe on those roads with all the other "shoppers" this weekend. Should have pictures with Santa to post tomorrow night.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I still don't know what to get the hubby. I should never have asked him what he wanted because if I get it then it won't be a surprise.

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for lunch! (and the reminder about Christmas presents!!!) I am HOPING to get ours done tomorrow so that Monday I can wait in line with millions of other people to mail stuff. We'll see how that goes... I forgot to get stuff to bake cookies. =(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home