Oodles with Noodle

Sunday, January 29, 2006

The last man standing...takes a dive!

Yep! I got it! I am officially sick. I think I could have avoided this bout if my son hadn't felt it necessary to cough directly in my face (yes with mouth open sometimes) so I could feel the moist droplets of illness to come...lest we forget my beautiful daughter who also likes to stick her finger up her nose then moments later stick it in your mouth or check your teeth or...you get the picture. Once again I time it perfectly with the most "grumpy" time of my husband's cycle. Yes I believe men have cycles. Theirs' may not be as frequent but it lasts a lot longer. I am on my own (aren't we always mommies?) Gage still has the cough & Reece still has the snot so we have piles...strike that...mountains of kleenex lying around the house. I'd write more but the sinus pressure has reach defcon 4 so I'm going to bed! Night all.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you are feeling better soon! It does seem that this cold & flu season has been worse than most...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home