Oodles with Noodle

Monday, January 23, 2006

Supermom makes a breif return

Yes Supermom showed her face this morning. Upon wake up, I made breakfast for the troops, packed Daddy his lunch, played army mechanic, doctor & dentist office (we healed all the stuffed animals in the house) the we painted. (Reece ate finger paint for the first time today...Yeah!) After paints were cleaned up Reece took her nap so Gage & I were able to snuggle for a little while before I made lunch. After lunch I vacuumed entire main floor, then when Gage started Charolet's Web Reece & I deep cleaned her room (moved all furniture to vacuum, change bedding, re-hang decor that was pulled down by the maniac herself, cleaned her fan, humidifier, re-arranged some small stuff and wiped down everything (to free space of germs). During the next nap "phase" I was able to take a shower to get ready for my dinner tonight.

3 Times this week I will have a break from the kids. Tonight is a new members dinner for Mother's Center of Fort Collins, Wednesday is Bunco and Saturday we are taking my bro out to dinner for his birthday (thanks Matt for ditching your friends for your stupid older sister). When it rains...it pours...and let me tell you I need the down pour!

Well I'm off to finish up a few things before I escape. Since Gramma's here I may even leave early to hit Target (by myself) for diapers and any such "clearance" items I may find.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks =)

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    By the way... what's a breif return? Is it something like brief? =P tee hee hee... didn't take long for me to get you back. =)

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Jer said…

    Hey girlfriend! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Trust me, I understand what you mean by running on empty- been there, done that. But it always gets better, doesn't it? And thank goodness we have such wonderful kids in our lives, eh?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home