Oodles with Noodle

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A quiet moment

Both kids are asleep (at the same time) and I find myself enjoying the moment but starting to get anxious. With all that has to be done I am not sure what to touch first. I started the Big Clean yesterday and made it mostly through the master bath/closet/bedroom. 2% of the house done and 98% to go.... I also got a bunch of work done yesterday and haven't had a chance to pickup more. I feel as I should finish the remaining files for the extra hours but then I have phone calls to make. On top of all that is awaiting my attention...a nap really sounds good. I got about 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night as Reece was struggling a little bit. She has be eating like a maniac so I think we are headed for another growth spurt. I can always tell with both kids, they eat & eat & eat, sleep less, start getting rounder faces until....BAM they're 2" taller (ok, just a little exaggerated). They both bulk up to shoot up. Gage is in his not eating stage & Reece can't get enough. She had 3 bottles of milk last night between 7pm and 4am...that's A LOT!

Well I suppose I will soak up a few moments of silence before I decide what to do. All I want to knw is where are those elves that come and make shoes...surely they could do laundry or something. Go out & find some happiness today!

ps: We watched the Wedding Crashers last night....HILLARIOUS! I laughed out loud through most of the movie. Only 1 critisism...they could have left the entire part with Chaz out. It is not "family humor" but if you want a LOL adult humor movie ~ get it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home