Oodles with Noodle

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Grounded from the cell phone at age one!

So Bug is grounded from mommy's cell phone. She likes to play with my phone which in the past has been no big deal. She pretends to talk, plays with the antenna and demand it to be re-opened every time she closes it. The other night one of my sisters called & LM that she missed some calls. I would have just dismissed thinking she was some old calls but Reece-a-bug had my phone while I was making dinner. Every time she brought it to me to re-open it, it was off. I could hear the power up & power off music every now & again but didn't pay much attention. Out of curiosity I took a gander at my recent outgoing calls. She was busy! She called my friend in the neighborhood, my parent's cell phone 6 times, my doctors office & my sister's cell phone 2 times. The crazy thing about it is none of these numbers are in order in my contact list, & none of them had been in my recent call list so she was button happy. Oh my, is the phone thing in girls' genes? Wow! Needless to say she hasn't had access to my phone since and I will be locking my keys from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home