Oodles with Noodle

Friday, January 06, 2006

Exhausted...

sleep....sleep....sleep

I am soooo tired. In the last two nights I have not had a two hour stretch of sleep uninterupted. I believe Reece is starting her growing spurt as she is frequently waking (with what I believe are growing pains). Gage has added 1 waking per evening too...not corresponding to when I am already up with Reece so off to zombie land I go.

We are heading outside for a little bit. Hopefully the fresh air will revive me enough to make it until nap time....which by cruel timing I cannot use for sleep myself but for cleaning house & putting dinner on for the children and their Aunty Tara & Cousin Avery. We have an awards dinner to go to (which I am really looking forward to...it is a date after all) so Gage gets time with his favorite Avery!!!

At least I postponed the big 1st Bday party a week, if I had to get ready for the party this weekend I think I would go check myself into shaddy acres. Wishing you all good mental-health today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home