Oodles with Noodle

Friday, January 05, 2007

3rd Installment of Blizzard 2006 OR 1st Installment of Blizzard 2007

Yep...more snow! We have a good 6" of more snow and it is still coming down. This is the longest we have had snow & the most snow I can remember (over and over) in over a decade. It really is beautiful. Thank god I don't have to go to work :) ha ha ha. Funny thing is it was 60 degrees yesterday and I was in a short sleeve Tshirt with no coat. I'm glad I took Brody's crib up to Denver yesterday....GOOD LUCK on moving tomorrow guys!

Hubby is still very sick but Gman & Bug seem to be doing great. Bug doesn't even have a runny nose anymore (YEAH!). Gman still has a tiny cough and a stuffy nose at night but that's it. I am still upright..and that's a good thing.

I think today we will open up the boxes GW and Bug got from Santa. It seems like a good day for Learning Video games and the Star Station. Hey Johnny, you wanna drive up here and plow some snow...I know they could use you.

Livin' in a winter wonderland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home