Oodles with Noodle

Friday, December 29, 2006

2nd installment of Blizzard 2006

We got MORE snow! This one wasn't has big as the last storm but we got more on the ground at our house since the wind was low. It sure is beautiful and so nice to have snow. Usually this stuff just melts off in days. Weatherman seems to think many small storms will be moving through over the course of the next few days. Sure wish I could send some to Minnesota! Auntie B says it is BROWN and JP sure could use the plow time. Doing my snow dance for you guys.

Bug's 2nd Birthday was yesterday...didn't happen. She & brother went to school so I could get some things done. She had blue star cookie treats with her friends and they made her the cutest Birthday Crown (pink of course). I got a call that Gman said he had a "flea" in his ear that was causing significant pain....off to the Dr. we go. Yep, ear infection. I had to leave a 1/2 baked cake in the oven to get him to the Dr in time so after we picked up Bug I came home to bake a new cake, clean the kitchen, make dinner.....oh the list goes on! I made Bug a pink "Bug" car with flowers, butterflies, Mr. Sun and a rainbow on it (my creative talents frighten me sometime...ha ha ha ha). She had a blast digging in....literally. I've got great photos but still haven't had time to figure out why my computer is throwing a fit.....Help Kris...oh Blogging queen of the universe.

Gotta run...Bug is calling. More later~

Let it snow....let it snow....let it snow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home