Oodles with Noodle

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Almost done...

Well I sent off Oregon gifts (all but 1 small one that I'll be sending tomorrow). Also got California gifts out and hopefully Texas gift will be sent tomorrow as well. The only homemade gift I have left is my brother..oh brother! I actually have an idea (or two) so all I have to do is construct it. I told him I was going to make him a PB&J sandwich (or two)...he said as long as I made it myself ha ha ha. The kids have purchased their gifts for daddy & mommy (with a little help). So other than buying for the kids and evening out stockings...we are next to done.

The spasm in my back is still strong...I am thinking it's time for the chiropractor. Brian thinks I may have a pinched nerve...with the way this one feels sure could be! Ouch!

Gotta go...work work work! At least until the drugs take over my brain...they have to find it first.

Remember: "There is always one more imbecile than you counted on." - especially when christmas shopping.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PLEASE NO CHIROPRACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously- I spent 4 months going to a chiropractor and never actually got better- 2 weeks in physical therapy & I've been fine ever since. One in every 200,000 cracks by well meaning chiropractors severs a patient's vertebral artery... my mother included, and unless you're as lucky as her to have a previously undiagnosed clotting disorder... well, lets just say, I love you man... PLEASE do anything but that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home