Oodles with Noodle

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

"I'm the Hulk"

Oh my goodness I can't believe I forgot to post this. The other day I was at my desk working while Bug was napping & Gage was watching a movie. When the movie was done there was a voice behind me. I did not acknowledge immediately so it got louder. As the voice increased in decibles my brain finally heard what had been repeated....many times. Mom, I'm the Hulk....the Hulk doesn't wear clothes. Ah yes, there's my HULK in all his glory, completely naked, grimicing and flexing his biceps. I laughed so hard and grabbed my cell phone to call Daddy & send a pix msg to him. Gage explained to me again that the Hulk doesn't wear clothes. I tried to reason with him...to no avail. He refused to wear clothes for a long time. When Bug woke up & it was time to run errands he STILL didn't want to wear clothes (and it was only about 40 degrees outside). Mom did win that battle; Hulk had to go away for a while. Later I finally convinced him (with a little help from daddy) that the Hulk wears shorts (like his skivies) but daily he strips down to nothing and plays Hulk around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home