Oodles with Noodle

Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Job!

I got a job! Yeahhhhhhhhh! I interviewed for an accounting position with the local university (my favorite :) at 11am on Thursday....they offered me the job at 3pm the same day! Yeah! I start at 8am Monday morning. THIS Monday morning. Wow! Gman's teachers are ecstatic that he is going to be coming to school full time....they have REALLY missed him. Bug's favorite teacher was VERY pleased as well. It's awesome that other people love spending time with my children too!

Other things in our lives: Happy birthday to my Bro today. Happy birthday to my Sis on Sunday. Sending our thoughts and prayers to Hubby's family for the loss of a cousin this week to cancer.

Health update: We all seem to be "fairly" healthy. I am knocking on wood like a wood pecker as I type this. Bug had a follow up today and we discovered why she has acted like the spawn of evil these past 10 days....she has 2 new 2 year molars. Ahhhh! That would explain it. Poor thing was so uncomfortable. Doc said to dose her up with Motrin all day when the next two seem to be coming. We have started a life change this week in eating habits to help in lowering cholesterol, loose weight and get into better shape so we can enjoy our family time better. I made healthy breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks & dessert every day this week...boy do the kids have gas! All those extra fruits and veggies has turned Gman into the Gasman! The first few days were hell but Hubby and I made it. It feels good. Once the food change isn't such a shock we are going to add in the physical side. I took the 3 dogs (all 100 lbs) for a walk (alone) after my interview....it was fantastic. The dogs did great and we had a blast trudging through the snow/slush/mud.

Well I am beyond exhausted...there is more as always but just a quick update. Off to bed; maybe Hubby will let me sleep in tomorrow. I should have gone to bed hours ago but the mind wouldn't shut down.

Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home