Oodles with Noodle

Friday, March 23, 2007

Update

Well the job is AWESOME. I didn't know I could be such an accountant. I am learning very quickly and stealing as much work from everyone as I can to keep me busy. The people in my office are fantastic (less 1 but hey...you can't ask for better than that) and I fit right in. Keep 'em laughing, I do. There are some students that are very fun; it never ceases to remind me how old I have become when I spend time with them. It is interesting to hear their views of the world & what not. I had no idea there were so many republicans in agriculture. I was expecting a MUCH more liberal undercurrent....don't get me wrong this university is very liberal but the individuals I work with share the same "common sense" attitude towards politics, etc as I do; that party lables fail to separate.

The kids are great and loving school. G was star of the week a few weeks ago & Bug is tyke of the month for March. G is talking about Kindergarten about every other day. He knows after his birthday he gets to go to school....so we here...when is my birthday....is my birthday soon...and so forth. Bug is fully potty trained and full of sass and fiest! She is so funny but man when she decides to throw a fit....whatch out!

Hubby is still with the same shop but he & a buddy are getting their own shop for side jobs on April 1st. It will be nice to have a place he can work on friends/family/word of mouth customers until things build up. It's in a location that if I wanted to do something on the side I could too...and it has a huge place for the kids to play; since I have bins of extra toys...that's where they are going. It is also a weight off knowing if things got really bad for him at work he has a place he could pour some time into & be able to make some income.

Gotta run...just taking a few minutes to update. I'll dump in some more pictures soon.
Moi

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    OMG! Are you feeling alright? =P

    I'm not really one to talk about updating frequntly, but if I didn't give you crap, I just can't imagine that anyone else will! =)

    Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home