Oodles with Noodle

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

So I went to the chiropractor today...

JUST KIDDING. (that's for you Kris ha ha ha). My caring sister-in-law has encouraged me to forgo the back cracker, and go directly to my physical therapist. Did I make an appointment today? No. And the pain remains. "Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love yah tomorrow"(Annie)..."yes yes good good....for me to poop on" (the insult dog) ...can you tell the muscle relaxer & pain killer are working? Pretty much~

Gage was very very lovey today. I bet he told me (spontaneously on his own) that he loved me 20 times today; and what a snuggle bug. Reece now has the cold that started with Gage, went to Daddy & now her. Her poor little nose runs like a faucet. I am once again reminded why I DON'T get the flu shot. Brian, Gage & Reece have all had the flu shot and have each had the stomach flu, gastro-intestinal virus and cold...me? nope...just one horrendous day of food poisoning (thanks Kris & Erin) from our spinach artichoke dip at Mimis. Can't wait to get back there...NOT. The only year I got the flu shot I was deathly ill 3 times that season. Missed 2 weeks & 3 days all told from illness that year...NOT AGAIN thank you very much.

Well..."not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse" (cause Taz would eat it) "Hi ho hi ho it's off to bed I go"(Not quite Snow White) "god bless us every one"(A Christmas Carol)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny funny... =P

    I REALLY need you to share some of those drugs... I actually took a muscle relaxer last night because the tension in my neck and shoulders had given me such a headache... perhaps after my meeting, things will feel better. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home