Oodles with Noodle

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I resolve to stay sleepless in Colorado

I am not sure why my body thinks I don't need sleep but it is maddening. I completely understand why people who don't sleep go insane. But, I will move on to other topics...I'm even bored with my lack of sleep. I'll post when I DO get sleep. (any tips would be welcome...home remedies...wives tales...anything)

* Brian is still sick and had a chest xray yesterday...we'll get results sometime this week. Friday if it's not bad, sooner (I suppose) if it is. He has new Rx so hopefully he will get some relief from the "cough"...since OTC stuff doesn't work.

* Gage is hilarious. He gets to have his very first Show & Tell tomorrow. The teachers failed to inform me Thursdays were his day until I trapped one of them yesterday so he is VERY excited. I think Krypto & pals may be the 1st...but it may be Star Wars stuff...we'll see

* Reece is awnry. She is so funny; she loves to hide & pop out to play peek-a-boo. She sings all the time and feels like she has to yell to be heard...sometimes in this family you do. Her birthday party is officially this Sunday. I'm glad we waited.

The dogs stink, the cat prowls all night & sleeps all day. The weather is beautiful today...just breezy...not gale force winds! So off we go...I recruited Gramma today to help so I can get caught up on life. Man it keeps stacking up whether you want it to or not! Who needs time travel...I just need a "pause" button.

"Pause" to smell the roses, daisies, dandelions...what ever tickles your fancy...today

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must be a carrier for sleeplessness... I saw you and now your brother can't sleep either. But I can... and can't get enough with this whole cold thing going on, so I am very grateful. Too bad this whole work thing is getting in the way of my naps!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home