Oodles with Noodle

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm back....

Well I am still purdy tired but the "sleep" I am getting feels like "real sleep" not just daydreaming. Still have many many hours to catch up on. "I feel more like myself today than I have ever felt before"... "50 Years from now I'll never know the difference" just a couple of quotes from my good friends Carl & Paul!

Gage wanted to bring show & tell sooooo bad today; at school he even asked if he could S&T is coat. Miss Rosie said he should wait until Thursday so he could S&T something much cooler than his coat. Everything he plays with now becomes a "possible" S&T item. Today, he got 5 stickers for cleaning up and was able to choose a "treasure"....wow! He was so excited. His "treasure" (a small plastic ABC template) had to be put in the drawer by his bed when he took his nap. He is definitely my "treasure".

Reece, poor munchkin...it's her turn. She is barely eating, sleeping a lot (growing) but also has horrible diarrhea. She has already had 2 baths today before 1pm. I think I remember Gage doing something similar when he hit his big growth spurts. She is a trooper though. She sings & dances all the time and is really trying to use "words". Her vocabulary is no where near where Gage's was but as hard as we try to nix it...Gage does talk "for" Reece a lot. Plus mom has not been entirely on her game in working with words 24/7 like she did with Gman. Meow is definitely her favorite...right up there with Daddy! Daddy comes through at a significantly higher decibel. Taz (the cat) has actually let her "touch" him...more like grab, hug & squeeze and he talks back to her. Last night they had quite a conversation at the gate....Reece on one side & Taz on the other. Hysterical.

Other news... We are changing habits this week. After disturbing blood serum results food in our house will not be the same. I have committed the Mr. & myself to 1 bowl of oatmeal everyday, no beverages with calories (other than milk) and other changes are quickly being implemented. We are trying to cut out "eating out" and I have been cooking much healthier meals. As soon as I can get it together the kids & I will be heading down to Garts or the like to purchase a stationary bike. It was "suggested" to the Mr. that he either take up water sports or stationary bike. For any of you who know him...water sports are DEFINITELY out!

Well gotta run... My lovely hubby did most of the laundry with the exception of folding so I have a pile on the couch, bills to pay, work to do...you know the drill. It's good to be back in the land of the living...even the tired living is better than where I was.

Share something you like about somebody with them today!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm just trying to up your counter! =) Glad you're back with the living!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home