Oodles with Noodle

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Ahhhh sooooo much better

Today is a new day & I took my "mood" into my own hands this morning. Don't get me wrong I am still tired & more short tempered than usual but with a smile on my face. Just the act of purging my last post was theraputic. Sometimes you just have to break down!

Reece & I headed off the Hospital Lab last night with a fresh "sample" for testing. She has been in a much better mood with only crying/whining half the time instead of most of the time. It could be she is reacting to my improved state of mind. What ever it is...it is a welcomed blessing. She is eating & drinking well and hasn't had a poop-spoltion since we changed her diet.

We are headed out to Schmidts for Lunch as a family so to all of you I wish you a brightened mood today. May you smile at least once more than usual! Thanks you all your support, prayers & positive vibes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home