Oodles with Noodle

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just a quick checkin

Can you tell I have been working A LOT more lately? When I am at the computer now I am working so the blog has suffered. Fam is good. Mommy has the cold Gage brought home, Gage is amazing, Reece is getting the cold too...but she is coming into a fantastically funny age. Daddy is getting his eyes done this next friday so he won't need glasses anymore...Yeah! Yesterday we were out in short sleeved shirts & tonight we have a blizzard. It is very very wet snow which is great cause just today I thought I better get some water on our sod. Well I am off to read a few pages in a book. Uh oh, now you know where I have been spending my time, instead of blogging to you all I have been selfishly reading a fictional romance mystery...and I don't feel a bit guilty :0)

Good night

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A steamy romance novel eh? I'm jealous. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home