Oodles with Noodle

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Temporary Shutdown

Well the sleeplessness won't quit so I am "shutting down" some "non-essential" areas of life...ie BLOG for a short time. There is not enouth left in me to share as I barely have enough to keep me on top of it for the kids much less husband & home. Please don't take offense if I don't take or return phone calls for a little bit...i'm just so damned tired. Today was the worst yet even though I was able to slumber a good solid 3.5 to 4 hours in 3 shifts last night and 1 nap this morning.

p.s. After so many weeks practicing at home but so many weeks without "something" at show & tell, Gage FORGOT he brought something on Thursday. So when I picked him up & asked how it went he was able to give his show & tell right then while I was there... That was cool. He did it just how he had been practicing. He shared his 2 Star Wars light sabors and he graciously allowed his friends to play with them before we left. I love that little guy...sure can't wait until I am "myself" again so he can enjoy me more too! (what a grump)

Until later~ hopefully only a matter of days~ I HOPE!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you're soon able to get some sleep!!!!

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Blondie said…

    Thank you!!!! Me too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home